Documentation for the command `updatecli`
Updatecli is a tool used to define and apply file update strategies.
updatecli is a tool uses to apply file update strategies. It reads a yaml or a go template configuration file, then works into three stages:
- Source: Based on a rule fetch a value that will be injected in later stages.
- Conditions: Ensure that conditions are met based on the value retrieved during the source stage.
- Target: Update and publish the target files based on a value retrieved from the source stage.
--debug Debug Output -h, --help help for updatecli
- updatecli apply - apply checks if an update is needed then apply the changes
- updatecli completion - Generate the autocompletion script for the specified shell
- updatecli diff - diff shows changes
- updatecli prepare - prepare run tasks needed for a run like
- updatecli show - Print the configuration that will be executed
- updatecli version - Print current application version