Documentation for the command `updateCli`
Updatecli is a tool used to define and apply file update strategies.
Updatecli is a tool uses to apply file update strategies. It reads a yaml or a go template configuration file, then works into three stages:
- Source: Based on a rule fetch a value that will be injected in later stages.
- Conditions: Ensure that conditions are met based on the value retrieved during the source stage.
- Target: Update and publish the target files based on a value retrieved from the source stage.
--debug Debug Output -h, --help help for updateCli
- updateCli apply - apply checks if an update is needed then apply the changes
- updateCli diff - diff shows changes
- updateCli prepare - prepare run tasks needed for a run like
- updateCli show - Print the configuration that will be executed
- updateCli version - Print current application version