Documentation for the command `updatecli`
Updatecli is a declarative dependency manager command line tool
Updatecli is a declarative dependency manager command line tool. Based on Updatecli manifest(s), It ensures that target files are up to date. Updatecli works into three stages:
- Source: Retrieve a value from a third location like file, api, etc..
- Condition: Ensure conditions are met based on the value retrieved during the source stage.
- Target: Update the target based on the value retrieved from the source stage.
--debug Debug Output
--experimental Enable Experimental mode
-h, --help help for updatecli
- updatecli apply - apply checks if an update is needed then apply the changes
- updatecli completion - Generate the autocompletion script for the specified shell
- updatecli compose - compose executes specific Updatecli compose tasks such as diff or apply
- updatecli diff - diff shows changes
- updatecli jsonschema - Experimental Export JsonSchema to file
- updatecli manifest - manifest executes specific manifest task such as upgrade
- updatecli prepare - prepare run tasks needed for a run like
- updatecli show - Deprecated in favor of updatecli manifest show Print the configuration that will be executed
- updatecli udash - udash provides various Udash service integration.
- updatecli version - Print current application version